Braley & Thompson, Inc. of Richmond, Virginia
Professional Support Services for Children and Families Since 1979
“Excellence in community-based services”
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Braley & Thompson, Inc. was established in 1979 by Dean Braley and Ray Thompson. Our corporation was founded to provide foster care and dedicated community-based treatment services to meet the needs of children and families in Richmond and throughout Virginia.
Our supportive programs offer community members of all ages professional assistance with a variety of issues and problems including behavior and esteem problems that have resulted from traumatic life experiences. Our goal is to address each individual’s needs to promote positive growth and development of the individual and within his or her family and community.
Our Services at Braley & Thompson Include:
• Therapeutic & Non-Therapeutic Foster Care
• Short-Term Foster Care
• Information & Training for Prospective Foster Families
• Foster Family Resources
• Parenting Classes
• Agency & Support Referrals (Forms Available)
ª Independent Living Apartments, Courses, Services, & Support
• Counseling (Outpatient)
• Mental Health Support Services & Skill Building
• Life Skills Training
• Intensive In-Home Care & Services (Roanoke and Chesapeake Only)
• Therapeutic Supervised Visitation Services
• Life Skills Coaching & Home Monitoring
• And more!